SIGN IN TO ACCESS INVENTORY
Service Center Locator
- Whether you need your metal shipped, threaded, turned etc., you can navigate our service center locator to find a center near you.
- First of it's Kind: This online service center locater is the ONLY value added service centers map based directory in existence for the industrial metals industry.
- Save Time: Minimize your search time by typing in your city, state, and zip code.
- Minimize Shipping Costs: Close proximity means easier shipping and more money that stays in your pocket.
- The GMEX News Center is updated daily with over 50 articles from around the globe that allows you to search through and keep yourself informed about the metal world.
- Archived Searches: Allows you to specify your search to get the information you need in any category such as Oil and Gas, global news, metal and iron, etc.
- One Stop News: Allows you to stay informed on the metal industry without having to navigate multiple locations and newsletters.
- Constantly Updated: This news center keeps you ahead of the competition with over 50 articles per category per day!
- The Metal Calculator is designed to quickly translate various sizes and weights of metals while allowing users to run direct comparables in the marketplace.
- Brain Saver: Use our metal calculator to quickly and easily save you from spending precious time on lengthy, tedious, paper calculations.
- Quick Comparables: Compare costs and evaluate potential cost savings on finished materials compared to raw materials with added services.
- Metal Translator: Translates various sizes and weights of metals in one consolidated place.
- The Conversion Center encompasses over 17 conversions saves you time by eliminating the need for charts and lengthy mathematical equations.
- Speedy Calculator: Calculate all conversions in the metal industry including charpy, hardness, volume, etc.
- Eliminate Errors: This will compute all your conversions for you virtually eliminating calculation errors.
- No More Bookmarks: Instead of switching from site to site for different conversion charts, this center consolidates everything you need into one convenient location.
Learning Center Locator
- The Learning Center is an extensive resource for industrial metal information to keep you updated on general metals and also a platform to train your employees.
- Information Hot-spot: One stop location for a consolidated, comprehensive source for information on the metals industry.
- Metal Networking: The learning center creates an online network for the metal industry by allowing subscribers to publish articles on site, followed by the ability to give feedback and comments.
- Training Tool: The learning center is a phenomenal way to train employees for both buyers and sellers.